Your shopping cart
😊 Product added to cart successfully   Product removed to cart successfully
Your shopping cart is empty!
Continue shopping
1 of 2

CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate 1 Litre - Case of 1

Regular price
£14.29
Sale price
£14.29
Regular price
Introducing CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate in a convenient 1-liter bottle – your versatile cleaning solution for achieving thorough disinfection and cleanliness in various environments. This concentrated formula is meticulously...
17 people are viewing this right now

Shipping & Returns

We ship all orders using Parcel Force.

CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate 1 Litre - Case of 1 CleanPro+

Introducing CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate in a convenient 1-liter bottle – your versatile cleaning solution for achieving thorough disinfection and cleanliness in various environments. This concentrated formula is meticulously crafted to effectively remove dirt, grease, and grime while killing a wide range of bacteria and viruses, ensuring a hygienic and sanitized space.

CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate is your trusted companion for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in homes, offices, schools, healthcare facilities, and commercial establishments. With its compact 1-liter size, it offers ease of storage and portability, making it suitable for routine cleaning tasks.

Crafted with a potent formula, this concentrate delivers powerful cleaning and disinfection performance with every use. Whether it's floors, surfaces, or equipment, its versatile application ensures thorough cleanliness and protection against harmful pathogens, promoting a safe and healthy environment.

Elevate your cleaning regimen with CleanPro+ Detergent Disinfectant H2 Concentrate – a 1-liter bottle that combines potent cleaning and disinfection capabilities to keep your space clean, sanitized, and safe. Experience the power of CleanPro+ and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your environment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.

Ingredients and Allergens

Clean Pro Plus Detergent Disinfectant contains amongst other ingredients: Less than 30% but more than 15% Cationic Surfactants, Less than 15% but more than 5% EDTA and Salts thereof, Less than 5% Amphoteric Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants.

Handling and Cooking

Storage

Store in original container. Keep container tightly closed.

Usage

Directions for Use To sanitise surfaces and equipment in food preparation, handling and display areas after cleaning. Can also be used as a detergent to clean surfaces as part of a two stage cleaning/disinfection routine. To Dispense Product: Loosen but do not remove cap from dispenser bottle. Squeeze bottle to fill dosing reservoir to required level. Remove cap and pour liquid into required container. Keep transfer tube on dispenser bottle uppermost whilst pouring. Repeat until required amount of concentrate is dispensed. Ensure cap on dispenser bottle is tightened after use. Dilution: In Sink or Bucket: Use 60ml of Detergent Disinfectant per 5 litres of warm water. In Trigger Spray: Fill trigger bottle to the fill line with warm water and add 30ml of Detergent Disinfectant. Application: In Sink or Bucket: Soak cleaned items in diluted Detergent Disinfectant for a minimum of 5 minutes, rinse with clean water and allow to air dry. By Spray: To disinfect after cleaning, lightly spray the diluted solution over all surfaces and leave for a minimum of 60 seconds. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth before food preparation.

Safety Information

WARNING: Before using any chemicals always read the HEALTH & SAFETY instructions in full. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. CLEAN PRO PLUS DETERGENT DISINFECTANT CONTAINS ALKYL BENZYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLENEDIAMINETETRAACETIC ACID TETRASODIUM SALT, ISO TRIDECANOL ALCOHOL ETHOXYLATE, DIDECYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE DANGER Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye and face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out

img01